– Operate the AC per room, per zone or in your entire venue
Our Central Stations consist of a touchscreen panel, including an interactive dashboard for monitoring the live status of each unit in your HVAC system. It’s easy to modify the AC settings, to adjust the temperature, fan speed and operation mode for your desired room.
Users can also customize the layout of various zones on the Central Station to reflect the building’s actual configuration, so they can modify the temperature in the desired areas more intuitively.
– Cost-effective solution to monitor the AC
• Thanks to H-LINK, the most flexible communication system, it is possible to connect Hitachi VRF systems and accommodate any type of wiring route based on layout rather than on air conditioning system structure. Units can be ‘daisy-chained’ together so that an indoor unit can connect to the nearest indoor unit rather than back to a central control point.
• Interlock of AC with 3rd party electrical equipment for smarter building operation is also available, thanks to the external input and output connecting ports which are included in the Central Stations.
– Choose the right Central Station for your venue
• Central Station Mini is perfect for small-scale venues (up to 32 remote control groups of indoor units), like cafes, art galleries, clinics, kindergartens, and small offices.
• Central Station EZ (up to 64 remote control groups of indoor units) is a great option for mid-scale venues such as bigger offices, schools, warehouses or small hotels.
• Central Station EX (up to 2,560 remote control groups of indoor units) is the more advanced solution for large facilities, with a remote PC access. It’s particularly ideal for hospitals, factories, universities, shopping centers and mix-use buildings.
– Improve indoor comfort thanks to our Centralized controllers for AC
In a case of malfunction, the Central Station immediately displays a symbol, which notifies users of the error, the unit affected, and the error code.
In addition, a filter cleaning reminder will indicate the units requiring filter cleaning maintenance. Hence, you can be reminded when it’s time to clean the filter, keeping the units at their full capacity.
– Combine with airCloud Pro for cloud-based control
For example, the office administration team can use the Central Station to easily manage the temperature during business hours, while airCloud Pro is useful for the maintenance team to receive error alerts anytime and anywhere.
– Additional benefits
– Hitachi IoT Apps & Controllers for Commercial Spaces
With over 80 years of experience, we are confident that our range of cooling and heating solutions provides households and businesses with the leading climate control technology to create and maintain the perfect indoor environment. We cater for all types of homes, including detached houses, semi-detached, flats and apartments, lofts and attics, as well as for specific spaces like garages, workshops, home offices and more. Select from wall-mounted, ducted-concealed style and ceiling cassette units, all of which are designed with your comfort in mind.