Quick and easy-to-install air quality solutions for VRF systems
From filters that simply plug into our Cassette units and ionizers that can be installed in ducted systems.
– IAQ upgrades for VRF - long service life
– For VRF ducted systems
– Integrate an air handling unit into an Hitachi VRF system for improved air quali
– Modular air handling unit (AHU) for enhanced air quality, humidity and temperatu
– Modular AHU for enhanced air quality, humidity and temperature control
Every module has a sub pressure access door which opens outwards and a positive access door which opens inwards, so there is no cold bridge and air leakage of positive pressure and sub pressure sections.
More than 10 different types of module are available including an air filters, humidification, spraying module (to adjust humidity, enthalpy or temperature), electronic purification, ultraviolet radiation sterilization, ozone generating and many more besides.
(2) Refers to Ionizer Kit tests at Guangdong Detection Center for Microbiology which included anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-mold tests.
(3) Refers to Ionizer Kit test conducted at Guangdong Detection Center of Microbiology using method QB/T2761-2006 on Formaldehyde.
– Hitachi Air Conditioners and Ventilation technology for Residential and Commercial spaces
With over 80 years of experience, we are confident that our range of air conditioning and ventilation solutions provides households and businesses with the leading climate control technology to create and maintain the perfect indoor environment. Meeting the evolving requirements of our clients means that we are constantly innovating our systems, resulting in a collection of elegant and efficient options that are designed to adapt to you and the spaces that they inhabit. We cater for all types of homes and commercial buildings and offer an extensive range of solutions so that you can find the system right for the job.
To see our ranges of residential and commercial solutions, click here, and if you are interested in receiving more information from a professional installer, find your nearest one using our Partner Locator.