– airCloud Tap
– airCloud Tap
– Simply tap to set up AC equipment
airCloud Tap is the latest app by Hitachi Cooling & Heating dedicated to HVAC professionals.
The app enables professionals to read and modify settings during commissioning and servicing, via contactless communication between the equipment and a smartphone.
– Start saving time with airCloud Tap today
● NFC Chip already embedded in the AC equipment*, no need to install any additional device
● Simply enable NFC on your smartphone and put it close to the AC equipment you want to connect with
● Mobile phone is not required to be connected to internet. Read and write is effective even when the phone is offline.
● Easy scroll and visualization of settings by app
● Complete text description of each setting
*Only available in selected compatible equipment, check the list in the attached document later.
– A new way of servicing
Compared to traditional settings...
● Time saving setting process
● No need for any tooling
● Less buttons to press, no AC hardware to manipulate
● Reduced need of documentation support because feature and function descriptions are provided within the app
– 4 easy steps…
1/ Activate the NFC function on compatible Hitachi VRF controllers (currently VRF room controller PC-ARC-* and PC-ARFG1-*)
2/ Put your phone near the AC equipment. On some equipment a sticker or symbol will indicate the location to place your phone near.
3/ Once a connection is established, edit the desired settings on your phone. Note: you don't need to stay close to the AC while editing.
4/ When you have updated the settings in the app, simply place your phone near the equipment again to apply the new settings
– What can you do with airCloud Tap?
airCloud Tap is compatible with VRF room controller PC-ARC-* and PC-ARFG1-*.
Example of settings available by airCloud Tap
● Power-saving operation
● Temperature range restrictions
● Operation schedule
● Troubleshooting with error check display
● Error history
● Reduction of fan speed during thermo-off
– Copy and paste your settings to multiple units
Dramatically reduce the time it takes for multi-unit commissioning
Save preferred combinations of settings inside the app and quickly apply them to other units again later; a simple tap is all it takes to copy, paste and apply your saved settings.
Particularly useful for multiple zones with similar needs, including hotel guestrooms, office meeting rooms, apartment units, etc
– Current compatible equipment
VRF Advanced-Color wired remote controller PC-ARFG1-*
VRF Eco-Compact wired remote controller PC-ARC-*