– Improve indoor air quality and distribution
Fan coils use a fan to blow air over integrated water coils which are connected to a chiller, and can be used for cooling and heating (with a compatible Chiller that supports heating operation). Hitachi fan coil units come in a variety of sizes and formats including cassette, ducted, ceiling suspended and wall mounted.
Air Handling Units come in a wide variety of sizes with different modules to enable air treatment and purification. They are normally connected to ductwork to distribute the treated air around a building.
– Ceiling Concealed Fan Coil Units
– Cassette Fan Coils Units
– Cabinet Fan Coils
– ZK Series Modular Air Handling Unit for flexible air quality solutions
– ZK Series Modular Air Handling Unit: Multiple functions
– ZK Series Modular Air Handling Unit: Specialist unit combinations
– ZK Series Modular Air Handling Unit: Easy delivery and installation
– Airside Systems for Commercial Spaces
With over 80 years of experience, we are confident that our range of cooling and heating solutions provides households and businesses with the leading climate control technology to create and maintain the perfect indoor environment. Meeting the evolving requirements of our clients means that we are constantly innovating our systems, resulting in a collection of elegant and efficient options that are designed to adapt to you and the spaces that they inhabit. We cater for all types of projects and offer an extensive range of solutions so that you can find the system right for the job.
To see our ranges of residential and commercial solutions, click here, and if you are interested in receiving more information from a professional installer, find your nearest one using our Partner Locator.