– Remote Controllers
Easy-to-function remote Controllers that can control up to 160 Indoor units
– 1. Remote Control PC-ARF1
- Directional Key: 4 main items (Mode) (Speed) (Louver) (Temperature)
- Power-saving button: Easy Access to the any power-saving functions, including support-guidance.
- Adaptability: By one main RCS, you can control the multiple IDUs which are controlled by sub RCS.
- Thermometer Function: Current temperature can be displayed anytime, without being in maintenance mode.
- Alarm code check: Contact address shown in the same display.
- Help Menu: Access when in trouble, Screen guide, Operation Manuals, Troubleshooting Q&A listed.
- ODU silent mode: Set in the weekly schedule by 5 times.
– 2. Wired Remote Controller HCWA10NEGQ
– 3. Wireless Remote Controller PC-AWR
– 4. Wireless Remote Control Switch PC-LH3C
- One-touch handy operation, no wiring work required.
- Two or more units can be operated simultaneously by remote control.
– 5. Half-size Remote Control Switch PC-ARH1
– 6. Remote Control Switch PC-AR
- The PC-AR has a design that matches the interior.
- The new large LCD display permits users to see the operating conditions and settings.
- The timer can be set at half-hour intervals up to 72 hours.
- All the functions can be selected by remote control switches.
- The PC-AR monitors the operating conditions in the system and an alarm is issued if a problem occurs.
- A "self-diagnosis function" checks for problems on printed boards in indoor and outdoor units.
- Equipped with energy-saving functions such as a preset temperature range limiting function for preventing excessive cooling/heating and a preset temperature automatic reset function, as well as an operation locking mechanism and the capability to prevent users from forgetting to turn off the system.(Function selection setting is required)
– 7. Receiver Kit for Wireless Remote Controller
Manuals, brochures and other product literature. If you need any more information, please get in touch.