–Inverter Split Air Conditioners
High efficiency Inverter Split Air Conditioners
Our ACs with Tropical Inverter Technology have a unique variable speed tropical compressor that varies its RPM by adjusting the power supply frequency of its tropical compressor. This is achieved by Seamless Cascade Vector DC Inverter System that comes pre-installed with a micro computer, which controls its rotation, providing cooling solutions as per the room’s requirements. Thus, giving it an edge over conventional Inverter ACs. The Stepless Compressor Control feature provides smooth regulation of the compressor speed.
– Inverter Split AC
With over 80 years of experience, we are confident that our range of inverter AC solutions provides households with the leading climate control technology to create and maintain the perfect indoor environment. Meeting the evolving requirements of our clients means that we are constantly innovating our systems, resulting in a collection of elegant and efficient inverter air conditioners that are designed to adapt to you and the spaces they inhabit. We cater to all types of projects and offer an extensive range of inverter split AC solutions so that you can find the system right for the job.
Inverter AC benefits?
- It saves energy. By slowing down the speed of the compressor, less electrical energy is used.
- Inverter AC prevents the compressor from switching on and off with every temperature change and also saves energy.
- Greater comfort. When cooling or heating (depending on whether we are in air conditioning mode or heat pump mode), an Inverter unit manages to do so in less time, as it speeds up the compressor on start-up.
- Constant temperature. By electronically controlling the speed of the compressor, temperature variations in the room are corrected earlier.
- Less wear and tear on the equipment. By avoiding start-ups and switch-ons, as well as turning the compressor at low speeds, the inverter air-conditioning equipment is better preserved.
How does an inverter AC work?
Inverter technology regulates the air conditioning mechanism by changing the electrical cycling frequency, i.e. it regulates the speed of the compressor. Instead of starting and stopping frequently to obtain the desired average temperature, with inverter technology the compressor rotates continuously, which helps to keep the room temperature constant.
Inverter air conditioning systems save up to 40% energy compared to other systems.
This avoids unnecessary consumption and ensures that the energy consumption is directly proportional to the cooling capacity required, which also extends the life of the compressor as it does not have to work as hard.