– VRF SET FREE ∑
Σ stands for the mathematical sum of Johnson Controls and Hitachi VRF technologies. It is also a shape of the new heat exchanger, designed to have better air flow throughout the machine. The product is made to suit the customer’s requirements of higher efficiency, engineered aesthetics, enhanced strength, compact design, compact cooling & heating, etc.
– Hitachi VRF SET FREE ∑
– 1. Enhanced Efficiency
∑ Shaped Heat Exchanger
0.1 Hz Compressor Control
Powerful Double Fan Structure
New Advanced Compressor
– 2. Advanced Compressor Control
- Step less compressor control
- Precise control technology of 0.1 Hz ensures your units operate as efficiently as possible.
- Outdoor units perform faster with improved scroll compressor’s dramatically extended range of rotation speed.
- Increases efficiency
– 3. Σ Shaped Heat Exchanger
- The heat exchange area has been increased by more than 10% (single module)
- Greater heat exchange efficiency
- The heat exchanger’s split structure creates a unique sigma shape to facilitate efficient cooling and heating.
- Increased heat exchange surface while preserving a small footprint
– 4. Air Outlet Design
- Improvement of air flow volume by 23% (single module)
- Energy consumption in the driving shaft has decreased by 20% on average
– 5. Smooth Drive Function
- Smooth Drive keeps the scroll compressor running at the optimal level by measuring the load level and calibrating the required amount of refrigerant.
- As a result, power consumption is reduced by almost 40%.
– 6. Improved External Static Pressure
- Less piping length
- Lower installation cost
- Visual aesthetics
– 7. Ambient Temperature Range
– 8. Piping Connection Workability
- Suitable for a high-rise building or complex facilities
- Leads to cost/time saving for designers, with more efficient design
– 9. Improved Strength
– 10. Maintenance Ease
- Easy maintenance via redesigned service access points
- Upper panel section provides high visibility and easy replacement of PCBs
- Lower panel is independently removable, allowing access to compressors and expansion valves for easy refrigerant recovery
– 11. VRF SET FREE ∑ Applications
– 12. SET FREE ∑ Line Up
Manuals, brochures and other product literature. If you need any more information, please get in touch.