There’s a Hitachi commercial IoT solution for every aspect of HVAC management
Hitachi Cooling & Heating’s award-winning range of apps and controllers offer a complete suite of integrated technologies for all aspects of HVAC management from design and specification selection to operation, commissioning to maintenance. Our portfolio includes simplified controllers for occupants to centralized control systems for building managers and professionals. Phone apps and web-based software for remote management and monitoring, to a dedicated commissioning and maintenance app for HVAC engineers to configure and service systems.
– Individual and/or centralized air conditioning controller for end-users
• Individual controllers for building’s occupants: hand-held or wired remote controllers can control the AC of one zone (up to 16 indoor units simultaneously)
• Centralized controls for facility managers and building owners: our exclusive Central Stations enable you to monitor and control up to 2,560 units from one central point
(For cloud-based control: check out our airCloud Pro monitoring tool)
– AC IoT & Digital tools for business and professionals
• System design & unit selection with airCloud Select
• Commissioning & configuration with airCloud Tap
• Daily operation & temperature control with airCloud Pro
• Maintenance, error detection and troubleshooting with airCloud Tap & airCloud Pro
– Award-winning interfaces, connecting HVAC to humans
Scroll down to see the list of awards obtained by our control solutions.
– Awarded for design excellence
Red Dot Award obtained for exclusive series of Hitachi Cooling & Heating icons which is used in the latest apps & controllers (more info here)
RedDot Award obtained for the modern and intuitive interface of the airCloud Select system design tool (more info here).
[²] Requires additional accessory
– Aircon for Residential Spaces by Hitachi cooling & Heating
With over 80 years of experience, we are confident that our range of cooling and heating solutions provides households and businesses with the leading climate control technology to create and maintain the perfect indoor environment. Meeting the evolving requirements of our clients means that we are constantly innovating our systems, resulting in a collection of elegant and efficient options that are designed to adapt to you and the spaces that they inhabit. We cater for all types of homes, including detached houses, semi-detached, flats and apartments, lofts and attics, as well as for specific spaces like garages, workshops, home offices and more. Select from wall-mounted, ducted-concealed style and ceiling cassette units, all of which are designed with your comfort in mind.
To see more of our products click here , and if you are interested in receiving more information from a professional installer, find your nearest one using our Partner Locator.