–Fan coils for homes
Discover Hitachi’s fan coils for homes
Hitachi’s fan coils use a fan to blow air over integrated water coil which are connected to an air to water heat pump. Unlike radiators, fan coils can provide fast space heating or cooling without the need for a high-temperature heat pump. They can be used for heating or cooling (with a compatible air to water heat pump that supports cooling operation).
Hitachi’s fan coils are an ideal solution for homeowners looking to replace gas or oil boilers and central heating systems, offering the potential to utilize existing hot water tanks and piping connected to radiators. When used with our air-to-water heat pumps, our fan coils are an excellent option for new builds and major renovations, offering a highly energy-efficient integrated system for space heating or cooling and domestic hot water.
– Choose from up to 3 types of fan coils
- Floor/Ceiling Convertible: Enables flexible installation on the floor in place of a radiator or mounted in the corner of a ceiling, and with a choice of frontal or bottom air return vent. Models are available with or without casing so they can be put in full view (with casing) or integrated into a false ceiling or cupboard (without casing).
- Ducted: Excellent for integration into ceiling plenums. A choice of High ESP (external static pressure) or Medium ESP models to suit different ducted layouts and the possibility to use one unit with 2 or more air outlets (e.g. to cover different adjoining rooms or spaces).
- Cassette: Perfect for mounting in a ceiling at the centre of a room – choose from 2 different sizes to accommodate different ceiling heights and grids.
– Fast and efficient space heating or cooling
For homes without existing pipework or underfloor heating, or where it may be difficult to install underfloor heating, space heating and cooling can be delivered through our range of fan coil units which blow air over water coils.
– No need for a high-temperature air to water heat pump
– Fan coils engineered to be ultra-quiet
– Additional benefits of our fan coil systems
 Refer to local offerings to find out more
 Refers to Certified Sound Pressure of Floor/Ceiling convertible model RPFCW 542 running on fan speed