–Heating & Domestic Hot Water Systems for homes
– Explore Hitachi’s heating & domestic hot water solutions
Yutaki heat pumps, when connected to a hot water tank, can also be used to supply hot water showers, taps and domestic appliances. Homeowners can connect Yutaki to a separate DHW tank of any brand or choose from our Combi heat pump models which come with an integrated hot water tank.
We offer 3 types of air to water heat pumps to cater to different needs:
- Monoblocs system (Yutaki M series): Ideal for small spaces because all components, including an integrated boiler to generate hot water, are located in a single outdoor unit which can also connect to a DHW tank. This makes installation quicker without affecting the interior of the property, as no indoor unit is required.
- Split system (Yutaki S & S80 series): Designed for seamless integration with any brand of water tank or by purchasing a separate Hitachi tank. This makes them ideal for replacing existing heating systems as an existing tank and pipework can be utilized.
- Hydrosplits system (Yutaki H series): Suitable for plumbers to install as there is no need to handle refrigerant; the heat exchanger is located within the outdoor unit.
– Lower environmental impact & more energy savings
– Heating & DHW systems for the harshest winters
– Efficient space heating & cooling with fan coil units
– Modern and compact heating and DHW systems
– Manage your space heating & domestic hot water remotely
– Additional benefits of Hitachi's Heating and Domestic Hot Water systems
 Cooling capability available on some models with additional cooling kit accessory
 Offering may differ by market
 Refers to Yutaki S Combi 4.3kW model based on 7°c ext/35°c water according to conditions set out in EN14511
 Requires separate Home Automation gateway ATW-IOT-01
 Refers to Yutaki S models – 4.3kW, 6kW and 8kW