–Multi-split AC systems for homes
Experience comfort with Hitachi’s multi-split ACs
Hitachi’s multi-split AC system is a practical and affordable solution for homeowners looking to install air conditioning in multiple rooms, while using just one outdoor unit. Homeowners can choose any combination of indoor unit capacities for different room sizes or indoor unit types (such as wall-mounted, ducted, cassette or floor mounted / console) to fill varying room needs.
We also offer multi-split systems that combine an integrated domestic hot water heater and AC system in one. Connect one outdoor unit with our energy efficient hot water tank and up to 3 other indoor AC units, saving money while reducing environmental impact, to produce your cooling, heating and hot water needs.
– Free up more outdoor space with multi-split AC system
– Choice of indoor units for your Multi-Split AC system
- Wall Mounted: easy to reach for cleaning and maintenance
- Ducted: allows the AC units to be hidden in a ceiling plenum
- Cassette: effective at distributing air evenly from the center of a larger open space
- Floor mounted / Console: particularly effective in homes that require both heating & cooling as it takes advantage of the natural flow of warm air rising from the unit into the space
– Replace fossil fuel hot water systems
– Breathe healthier air with our air purifying ACs
– Control your Multi-Split AC system from anywhere
– Additional benefits at a glance
 Offering may differ by market
 Offering may differ by market and system chosen
 Both "PM2.5 Wasabi Air Purifying Filter" and "Stainless Pre-filter" attached on an indoor unit. Test was done with continuous cooling operation with setting at high fan speed of RAS-VX24CJT / RAS-VJ24CLT. Test Method : JEM1467 (The Japan Electrical Manufacturers' Association) Test was conducted in a room with a size of 25m3.
 Tested by University Putra Malaysia, Test Method: JIS Z2801:2000.
 Tested by International Medical Malaysia. Test Method : 6-hours ELIZA Assay using dust mite allergen
 Tested by Nanopac Testing Lab. Test Method : Comparison of 2 slices of bread in separate acrylic chambers, with and without Nano Titanium Wasabi Solution for 2 Weeks. No mold grown on the bread with Nano Titanium Wasabi Solution while bread without were covered with mold.
 Available in selected wall mounted indoor units