–Water Source VRF
Water source VRF since 1954
Hitachi launched it’s first water-sourced AC product in 1954 (the FF500-FF750) with 1.6ton (7.5HP) capacity at the time. Our latest models are up to 18ton (85HP) per module, with the possibility to combine 3 modules to a single system
– Choose from Heat Pump or Heat Recovery Systems
- Heat Pump type operates in either Heating or Cooling mode, making it suited for buildings where spaces share similar ambient temperatures, including both new buildings or refurbs looking for reliable winter heating solutions that can be based on renewables.
- Heat Recovery type exchange heat energy in both the refrigerant circuit and the water loop, making them even more efficient than air-source heat recovery systems. They allow simultaneous cooling and heating in different zones; ideal where spaces have different levels of sun exposure and unequal occupancy – e.g. meeting rooms, public areas, classrooms, halls, etc.
– Support your comfort & well-being
In addition, we offer practical indoor air quality upgrades, such as the optional ViroSense Z filter for 4-way Cassettes, which provides 99.9% inhibition against SARS-COV-2(2), enhancing the air quality in your space.
– Protecting electrical components from condensate
– Hitachi Water Source VRF Systems
Our range of cooling and heating solutions provides households and businesses with the leading climate control technology to create and maintain the perfect indoor environment. Our advanced VRF solutions for multi zone cooling and business applications offer the versatility that each project requires, as well as unbeatable efficiency and reliability. Our collection of elegant and efficient options are designed to adapt to you and the spaces that they inhabit.