A scalable and cost-effective HVAC solution
Hitachi air-cooled chiller systems are designed to be flexible, scalable, and cost-effective HVAC solutions. They are perfect for projects with limited space or where installing a water-cooled chiller is impractical or costly. These systems eliminate the need for a cooling tower, have lower maintenance requirements, and offer a wide range of capacities for different project sizes. Additionally, businesses can easily adjust to changing cooling needs by expanding capacity without major system changes, making Hitachi air-cooled chillers a scalable and cost-effective solution.
– Our air-cooled chillers offer multiple compressor types to meet different needs
- Air-cooled Scroll Chillers offer high seasonal efficiency and low noise levels, ideal for small to medium-sized cooling applications.
- Air-cooled Screw Chillers provide high efficiency and reliability for larger cooling applications.
– Modular design; easily scale capacity as required
– An air-cooled chiller system with a wide range of capacities and choices
With Cooling Only and Heat Pump models (offering cooling or heating modes), Hitachi Air-cooled chillers are ideal for all types of climate.
– Variable Speed Drive control
Hitachi Air-cooled Scroll chillers utilize a DC Inverter Compressor that’s been optimized for over 40 years to provide exceptional year-round performance and reduced power consumption with precise stepless capacity matching3 from 25% to 100%, compared with simple 4-step (0%, 25%, 50%, 100%) capacity matching of fixed speed models.
Hitachi Air-cooled Screw chillers4 also incorporate a twin-screw compressor optimized for R134a refrigerant. The chiller could improve Intermediate efficiency and achieve accurate chiller control.
– Low GWP Refrigerant
– User friendly operation and Central Control System
– Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving
The AVSY Series control algorithm enables high part-load efficiency, reducing power consumption up to 30% compared to traditional fixed units, ensuring stable water temperature, and providing great user comfort.
– Quiet Operation
1. Refers to AVSY (130kw). Previous model AVMY models
2. Product availability varies by region. Contact a Hitachi authorized reseller for more details. 18RT refers to AVSY model while 450RT refers to AZPY1 model
3. Refers to AVSY models
4. Refers to AZPY models.
5. Refers to AVSY models