A scalable and cost-effective HVAC solution
Hitachi air-cooled chiller systems are designed to be flexible, scalable, and cost-effective HVAC solutions. They are perfect for projects with limited space or where installing a water-cooled chiller is impractical or costly. These systems eliminate the need for a cooling tower, have lower maintenance requirements, and offer a wide range of capacities for different project sizes. Additionally, businesses can easily adjust to changing cooling needs by expanding capacity without major system changes, making Hitachi air-cooled chillers a scalable and cost-effective solution.
– Our air-cooled chillers offer multiple compressor types to meet applications' ne
- Air-cooled Scroll Chillers offer high seasonal efficiency and low noise levels, ideal for small to medium-sized cooling applications.
- Air-cooled Rotary Chillers offer a compact design and high energy efficiency for small to medium-sized cooling applications.
- Air-cooled Screw Chillers provide high efficiency and reliability for larger cooling applications
– Modular design; easily scale capacity as required
– An air-cooled chiller system with a wide range of capacities and choices
With Cooling Only and Heat Pump models (offering cooling or heating modes), Hitachi Air-cooled chillers are ideal for all types of climate.
– Variable Speed Drive control
– Low GWP Refrigerant
– User friendly operation and Central Control System
– Precise Control helps saving energy
– Quiet Operation
1. Refers to Samurai M models with 125kW output in 2.7sqm footprint.
2. Product availability varies by region. Contact a Hitachi authorized reseller for more details. 11.2kW refers to Samurai S model while 254kW+ refers to Samurai M model
3. R454b refers to Samurai M Air Cooled Chillers
4. Refers to Samurai M 45kW model sound pressure at 10m
5. Available on certain models. Contact a Hitachi authorized reseller for more details.