– World 1st – inverter-driven VRF system that can be completely concealed indoors
– Installation flexibility
– Complies with the latest European regulations
– Supports a mix of indoor unit types
– Almost silent operation
– Integrate with any control system
A common barrier to centralized control of a HVAC systems is the installation and commissioning cost. Hitachi Central Stations lower this barrier thanks to H-LINK, the most flexible communication system, enabling any type of wiring route based on layout rather than on air conditioning system structure. Units can be ‘daisy-chained’ together so that an indoor unit can connect to the nearest indoor unit rather than back to a central control point.
– Hitachi VRF systems for multi zone climate control
Our range of cooling and heating solutions provides households and businesses with the leading climate control technology to create and maintain the perfect indoor environment. Our advanced VRF solutions for multi zone cooling and business applications offer the versatility that each project requires, as well as unbeatable efficiency and reliability. Our collection of elegant and efficient options are designed to adapt to you and the spaces that they inhabit.