–Heating & domestic hot water systems for homes
Explore Hitachi’s heating & domestic hot water solutions
Our range of Yutaki air-to-water heat pumps transfer heat from the outside air to water, which is stored in a tank and distributed through radiators, underfloor heating, or fan coils.
Yutaki heat pumps, when connected to a hot water tank, can also be used to supply hot water showers, taps and domestic appliances. Homeowners can connect Yutaki to a separate DHW tank of any brand or choose from our Combi heat pump models which come with an integrated hot water tank.
– Lower environmental impact & more energy savings
– Heating & domestic hot water for the harshest winters
– Efficient space heating & cooling with fan coil units
– Modern, compact heating and domestic hot water solutions
– Manage your space heating & domestic hot water remotely
– Additional benefits of Hitachi's Heating and Domestic Hot Water systems
 Refers to Yutaki S Combi 4.3kW model based on 7°c ext/35°c water according to conditions set out in EN14511
 Requires separate Home Automation gateway ATW-IOT-01
 Refers to Yutaki S models – 4.3kW, 6kW and 8kW
– Hitachi Heating & DHW Solutions for Residential Spaces
With over 80 years of experience, we are confident that our range of cooling and heating solutions provides households and businesses with the leading climate control technology to create and maintain the perfect indoor environment. We cater for all types of homes, including detached houses, semi-detached, flats and apartments, lofts and attics, as well as for specific spaces like garages, workshops, home offices and more. Select from wall-mounted, ducted-concealed style and ceiling cassette units, all of which are designed with your comfort in mind.